Apple on today released their latest update of iOS 9.3 which is iOS 9.3.5 for the iOS users after three weeks of releasing the iOS 9.3.4 and few weeks before the upcoming iOS 10 release. iOS 9.3.5 is available to download for all the iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch users via over-the-air update. However, this will be the last update of iOS 9 series because iOS 10 will release fo the public iDevice users in next weeks.
iOS 9.3.5 follows the previous iOS 9.3.4 because Apple has released this latets update to close the security holes of iOS 9.3.3 which was jailbroken by Pangu. If you’re still looking for the new improvements and bug fixes of iOS 9.3.5, ead to the end f this guide and you will be able to find the answers.
Download iOS 9.3.5 for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch
All the iDevices users are allwod to download iOS 9.3.5 fo their devices via OTA update. Here is how to install iOS 9.3.5 on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch.
- Navigate to Settings > General > Software Update on your iDevice
- Your iOS device will check for the latets update.
- Tap on “Download and Install” button to install iOS 9.3.5
If you couldn’t get the software update for your device, follow these steps delete the current Software Update status from your iDevice
- Go to Settings > Storage > Storage & iCloud Usage Manage Storage
- You will see the previous iOS 9.3.4 update in the list
- Tap on it and tap again on the “Delete” button
- Now go back and check for the software update
Here is the security content of iOS 9.3.5
How to Cydia download for iOS 9.3.5?
We’re sorry because you’re not allowed to jailbreak iOS 9.3.5 yet because this latest update released on yesterday. However, Pangu, TaiG, PP and other jailbreak teams has already started to jailbreak iOS 9.3.5 and we will be able to hear good answer in the near future.
Remeber that Pangu or any jailbreak team will get a short time to release the iOS 9.3.5 jailbreak and Cydia download for loving Cydia users because Apple’s biggest upcoming iOS firmware is going to release in next month. Be patient and do not update your iDevice to the latest version.
Note: If you’re still running with iOS 9.3.3, it is better to avoid from the updating your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch to the latets iOS 9.3.5 update because it will kill your current Pangu 9.3.3 jailbreak.
Stay with us for the latest news of iOS jailbreak and Cydia download .
Apple on today seeds the seventh beta of their upcoming iOS 10 for the Developers and Public Beta Testers to test on iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch. All the registered developers and public beta testers can grab the iOS 10 Beta 7 via over-the-air (OTA) update or via Apple Developer Centre. Four days ago, Apple released the iOS 10 beta 6 for the developers and this was an unexpected beta for the iOS users.
This is totally a surprise for the iDevices users because the sixth beta of iOS 10 was released on Monday and now we’re with iOS 10 beta 7. The latest beta update has come with critical bug fixes and we will be able to have the iOS 10 in next weeks. Read to the end of this tutorial and you will know the more information about the new improvements of beta 7 and iOS 10 Cydia download.
How to Download iOS 10 Beta 7 on your iPhone
All the developers and public beta testers can download the seventh beta of iOS 10 on their iPhones, iPads and iPod Touches through the iTunes or via OTA update. Here is how to install iOS 10 beta 7,
- Navigate to Settings -> General -> Software Update on your iDevice
- You will see the beta 7 update of iOS 10
- Tap on “Install Now” button to go ahead
- Enter your passcode and then your device will automatically install the iOS 10 beta 7
Through the iTunes
- At first, you have to go to Apple Developer Center and download the latest beta update on your Windows PC or Mac. URL: https://developer.apple.com
- Then launch the iTunes on your computer and remember that you should have the latest version of iTunes
- Connect your device to the computer via USB cable
- Then, Windows users hold down the Shift key and Mac users have to hold the option key and then click on “Update” button
- You have to find the downloaded IPSW file on your computer and select it
- iOS 10 beta 7 will automatically install on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch
Can I Jailbreak iOS 10 and Cydia Download?
No, still you’re unable to jailbreak and Cydia download for iOS 10 because this iOS version is still in the beta stage. Actually, there’s no matter with the beta version of the public version that’s because some of the famous iOS hackers and developers have jailbroken the iOS 10 when it was beta 1.
Pangu is the world’s most famous jailbreak team and they revealed the iOS 10 jailbreak in the second Moble Security Conference which was held on 01st of July. Pangu showed a video demonstrate of jailbroken iPhone and it was working with the iOS 10 Cydia download. They were planning to release the iOS 10 jailbreak after the official release of upcoming iOS 10. However, it was the first beta of iOS 10 and now we have the seventh beta that means Apple has fixed more bugs and vulnerabilities in iOS 10. We cannot make sure that the previous jailbreak for iOS 10 can be used to Cydia download for iOS 10.
Not to worry jailbrak and Cydia lovers, we will be able to have the Pangu 10 jailbreak in the near future. Keep visiting us and don’t forget to subscribe us to get the latest update of iOS 10 jailbreak and Cydia download.
A few minutes ago, Apple released the 6th beta of iOS 10, watchOS 3 and tvOS 10 to the developers for testing purpose, one week after the release of iOS 10 beta 5. All the iPhonee, iPad and iPod Touch users are waiting for that special moment which is the official release of iOS 10. However, we are so close to the public release of iOS 10 download because Apple has announced that they are going to release their next and biggest iOS firmware in next September.
iOS 10 beta 6 is available to download via iTunes and over-the-air update and for the developers who has registered on Apple developer program. iOS 10 is the Apple’s best iOS firmware that has made ever but it is still in the beta version which means public users have to wait for a month to download iOS 10 in their iPhones, iPads, and iPod Touches.
How to Download iOS 10 beta 6 on my iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch
Rember that the public iDevice users are unable to install iOS 10 on their devices yet so, this guide for the developers who has registered on Apple Developer Program. This latest beta is available to download via OTA update and through the iTunes. So, follow this guide for the iOS 10 beta 6 install.
iOS 10 beta 6 download via OTA update
- Go to Settings > General > Software Update on your iOS device
- You will see the iOS 10 beta 6 has displayed on your screen
- Tap on “Install Button” to continue
- Enter your passcode to go ahead
- Then the sixth beta of iOS 10 will install on your device automatically
iOS beta 6 download via iTunes
- Go to https://developer.apple.com/ and download the iOS 10 beta 6 on your PC
- Launch iTunes on your Windows or Mac. Make sure you have the latest version of iTunes
- Connect your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch to your computer
- Hold down the Shift key on Windows (Option key on Mac) and click on “Update” button
- Find the downloaded IPSW file and select it
- Then the beta will start to install on your iDevice
iOS 10 Jailbreak Status
If you’re close with the jailbreak and Cydia, you have to know that Pangu revealed important information about iOS 10 jailbreak at the second Mobile Security Conference. However, it was the first beta of iOS 10 and now they have released the sixth beta of iOS 10. Apple has fixed the previous vulnerabilities of their iOS and we have to wait until the official release of iOS 10 to see the next iOS 10 Cydia download.
Also read: iOS 10 jailbreak by Luca Todesco
What are the new features of iOS 10 beta 5
A week ago, Apple released the fifth beta of iOS 10 for the developers with some new features. Here are some of the new features of iOS 10 beta 5,
- New lock sound
- Older widgets support with darker widget backgrounds
- Keyboard clicks are louder
- Download apps after reboot using the Touch ID feature
- Apple Music and Control Center has come with new Music output icon
Video: What are the new features of iOS 10 beta 5
Apple just released the beta 6 so, we will inform you soon all the new improvements and new features of latest iOS beta. Keep visiting us for the latest updates of jailbreak and Cydia download.
Saurik, the creator of Cydia download has updated the Cydia Eraser to work with the latest iOS 9.3.3 jailbreak. The latest version of Cydia eraser will help for iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch users who want to temporary remove the Pangu 9.3.3 jailbreak from their devices. In this guide, we will show you how to un-jailbreak iOS 9.3.3 using Cydia Eraser 0.9.32.
Why to choose Cydia Eraser for remove Pangu 9.3.3?
If you want to remove iOS 9.3.3 jailbreak from your device, you have two options to follow, those are iTunes restore or Cydia Eraser. un-jailbreaking through the Cydia Eraser 9.3.3 is the best and most useful way for the iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch users because your current iOS version won’t be updated with this method. If you move to the iTunes restore method, remember that it will force you to install iOS 9.3.4 on your iDevice.
We all know that still there is no any tool for iOS 9.3.4 jailbreak so, you won’t be able to jailbreak your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch if you going to choose the iTunes restore for your device. Keep in your mind that you can re-jailbreak and Cydia download for your iOS device when you’re using the eraser app to remove Pangu iOS 9.3.3 jailbreak.
Important instructions before proceeding
- Take a complete backup of your device through the iTunes or iCloud.
- Make sure not to interrupt Cydia Eraser during the erasing procedure
- You should have an enough battery and working internet connection
How to Un-Jailbreak iOS 9.3.3 with Cydia Eraser
- Launch the Cydia download on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch
- Search and install the “Cydia Eraser”
- Open the downloaded Cydia Eraser on your Homescreen
- Tap on “erase all data, unjailbrak device” button at botton of the screen
- You will get a confiramation prompt and tap on “Erase All” button to continue
- Then the eraser app will start to do the un-jailbreak process and it will take a while
- Once, completed your iDevice will reboot automatically
- Then you’ll see the “Hello” screen and follow steps to set up and activate your device
Follow our video guide and it will easy to undertand the whole process of iOS 9.3.3 jailbreak remove
You have successfully un-jailbroken iOS 9.3.3 on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch. Now you can use your iOS device as fresh iOS 9.3.3 installed device. If you want to jailbreak iOS 9.3.3 again, follow our complete guide for the Pangu iOS 9.3.3 jailbreak.
Now you can subscribe on Cydia download and get the latets information about upcoming iOS 9.3.4 jailbreak.
Apple released their new update of iOS 9 which is iOS 9.3.4 after two weeks of iOS 9.3.3 public release. iOS 9.3.4 has released with an “important security update” that means this latest update has patched the Pangu 9.3.3 jailbreak for iOS 9.2 – iOS 9.3.3 jailbreak. But it doesn’t mean that iOS 9.3.4 Cydia download cannot be install on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch. Finally, the world famous iOS hacker and developer Luca Todesco has done iOS 9.3.4 jailbreak after one day of its release.
Apple released iOS 9.3.4 to kill the iOS 9.3.3 jailbreak but the experienced iOS hackers and developers know to go through the security holes of iOS. If you’re interesting in iOS 9.3.4, read to the end of this article and you will find the present situation about download Cydia for iOS 9.3.4.
Cydia Download for iOS 9.3.4 by Luca Todesco
If you’re a member of the jailbreak community, you have to know about Luca Todesco who is one of the most active Italian iOS hackers in the world. Luca has jailbroken iOS 9.3.4 after one day of its release using his jailbreak exploits as he done before. He has Tweeted(qwertyoruiop) an image and it shows you the Cydia download has already installed in iOS 9.3.4 running iPhone 6s.
Luca is a well-known developer and he has jailbroken a number of previous iOS versions using his own jailbreak method. Unfortunately, Luca is not planning to release the iOS 9.3.4 jailbreak for the public because he is doing these activities for his own usage. We will have to wait for few more days to get the Cydia installer for iOS 9.3.4 on our iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch.
What is the Current Status of iOS Jailbreak
Apple released iOS 9.3.4 to kill iOS 9.3 through iOS 9.3.4 jailbreak but it doesn’t mean you’re unable to jailbreak iOS 9.2 – iOS 9.3.3 using Pangu 9.3.3 jailbreak. It is possible to download iOS 9.3.4 on your iDevice via over-the-air update but don’t move t the new update, if you’re willing to jailbreak because we cannot expect the iOS 9.3.4 jailbreak soon. Pangu or any of the famous jailbreak company has not announced any notice about jailbreak iOS 9.3.4 but we hope it will arrive soon for the Cydia lovers.
If you’re a new user to jailbreak community, read our guide about iOS 9.2 – iOS 9.3.4 jailbreak to take some ideas about Pangu 9.3.4 jailbreak and then you deside is it good or bad.
When will release the iOS 9.3.4 Jailbreak to the Public?
We cannot say a word a about that topic because Pangu, TaiG or any other jailbreak team must have to inform about that but Luca is the only one who has done jailbreak iOS 9.3.4. Not to worry these all the teams are working hard to relesae the new iO 9.3.4 Cydia download for the jailbreak community and it will release in the near future.
Don’t hurry because we have Pangu 9.3.3 download to jailbreak iOS 9.3.3 and below versions and remember that don’t upgrade your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch until the release of Pangu 9.3.4 jailbreak because your jaibreak will lost with this new update.
Keep visiting us for the latest update of iOS jailbreak and Cydia, don’t forget subscribe us for more info.
Apple just released the new update of their iOS 9.3 version which is iOS 9.3.4 for the public users. iOS 9.3.4 is available to download for all the iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch users through iTunes download or OTA update. A few days ago, Apple released the iOS 9.3.3 public version but team Pangu released the iOS 9.3.3 jailbreak for the jailbreak lovers. This latest iOS 9.3.4 minor update won’t be jailbreak yet because Apple has clear the vulnerabilities of previous iOS 9.2 – iOS 9.3.3 jailbreak in this newly released iOS 9.3.4.
We cannot reveal the new bug fixes and new improvements of the iOS 9.3.4 jailbreak because it has released a few minutes ago. However, we will post about the new features of iOS 9.3.4 for the iOS users soon as possible.
Compatible Devices for iOS 9.3.4 Download
- iPhone 5/ 5c/ 5s
- iPhone SE
- iPhone 6/ 6 plus
- iPhone 6s/ 6s plus
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch/ 9.7-inch
- iPad Air/ Air 2
- iPad 2/ 3/ 4
- iPad Mini/ Mini 2/ Mini 3/ Mini 4
- iPod Touch 5G/ 6G
How to Download iOS 9.3.4 on iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch
iOS 9.3.4 is now available to download via over-the-air update for your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch.
- Go to Settings > General > Software Update on your device.
- Tap on “Learn More” to see more information.
- Tap on “Install Now” button to install iOS 9.3.4 on your device.
- Enter your passcode and click yes to agree with “Terms and Conditions”
- Latest iOS 9.3.4 will install on your iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch.
- Connect your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch to your Windows or Mac
- Open iTunes on your PC or Mac(Make sure you have updated the iTunes to latest version)
- Click on your device in iTunes.
- Click on “Check for Updates’ button.
- Click on “Download and Install’ button to install iOS 9.3.4 on your device.
Can I Jailbreak iOS 9.3.4?
No, you’re unable to jailbreak and Cydia download for iOS 9.3.4 yet because this is the latest update of iOS 9.3 series and maybe, Apple has blocked the jailbreak possibility of iOS 9.3.4. Not to worry because the world’s no one jailbreak team which is Pangu will release a new tool for iOS 9.3.4 jailbreak soon.
We will post a new article about all the information about iOS 9.3.4 soon. Keep visiting us for more details about jailbreak and Cydia download.
A few minutes ago, Pangu released the Pangu version 1.1 for iOS 9.3.3 jailbreak with a new embedded certificate option. With this new update, Pangu will install a new app for jailbreak iOS 9.3.3 that is signed by a revoked certificate. The new Pangu V1.1 is valid until the April 2017 which means no need to re-jailbreak and Cydia download for iOS 9.3.3 in every single week.
As all the iOS 9.3.3 jailbreak tools by Pangu team, Pangu 9.3.3 version 1.1 is also a semi-tethered jailbreak and you have to re-install Cydia download app after every time it reboots but it doesn’t mean you have to re-jailbreak your device. You will have a certificate that valid until April 2017 so no need to jailbreak your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch after every 7 days.
How to Cydia download for iOS 9.3.3 with embedded certificate option
This method for iOS 9.2 – iOS 9.3.3 jailbreak is same as the first version of Pangu jailbreak and there’s only one change with the new update. If you select “Use embedded certificate effective until April 2017”, you will have the long time valid certificate for your Pangu 9.3.3 jailbreak app. If you’re unfamiliar with iOS 9.3.3 Cydia download, check our previous guide for iOS 9.3.3 jailbreak with Pangu 9.3.3 and then just move to this page to continue the jailbreak process.
If you’ve already jailbroken your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch with the option of no computer need, you won’t need to re-install Pangu V1.1 on your device because Pangu has released that method for jailbreak community with a 1-year valid enterprise certificate for iOS 9.3.3 jailbreak. Read our guide for Pangu iOS 9.3.3 jailbreak without a computer for more information and we recommend you to follow that jailbreak method to Cydia download for your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch because it is the easiest way to jailbreak iOS 9.2 – iOS 9.3.3 and you will have an enterprise certificate that lasts for 1-year.
Note: Remember to have a full backup of your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch using iTunes or iCloud before starting the jailbreak your device with Pangu 1.1 because you will be abe to keep your data without losing it.
You can download the latest Pangu version 1.1 from our direct download links and have a safe jailbreak with the new Pangu iOS 9.3.3 Cydia download. You will have the most interesting iOS 9.3.3 Cydia installer after the jailbreaking your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch.
Comment here if you have any question to ask about Pangu jailbreak iOS 9.3.3 and don’t forget to subscribe us for the latest update of Cydia and jailbreak.
A few hours ago, Pangu team officially released the Pangu 9.3.3 jailbreak without a computer for the iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch users. According to our first guide about iOS 9.3.3 jailbreak without a computer, it was possible with the tool by tatoa team but after a few days, Apple blocked that method for iDevice users. Anyhow, Pangu released a new PP jailbreak for iOS users to Cydia download for iOS 9.3.3 without using a computer.
According to this latest update by Pangu, you will be able to Cydia download for iOS 9.3.3 without giving your Apple ID and Password. The most significance of this update is you will have 1-year enterprise certificate for Pangu 9.3.3 jailbreak on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch. You have to know that this method is better than every other iOS 9.2 – 9.3.3 jailbreak tools because you just have to follow only a few steps to Cydia installer on your iDevice.
Note: PP jailbreak app for iOS 9.3.3 from Pangu is semi-tethered jailbreak as all the versions of iOS 9.2 – 9.3.3 jailbreak. So, you have to re-install Cydia download on your device every time it reboots.
Compatible Devices for Pangu 9.3.3 Jailbreak
- iPhone 5s
- iPhone SE
- iPhone 6/ 6 plus
- iPhone 6s/ 6s plus
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch/ 9.7-inch
- iPad Air/ Air 2
- iPad Mini 2/ Mini 3/ Mini 4
- iPod Touch 6G
How to Cydia Download for iOS 9.3.3 without Computer
- Before strat this jailbreak procedure, it is better to take a complete backup of your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch with iCloud or iTunes.
- Go to team Pangu’s official page from Safari on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch. URL: http://panguteam.com/
- Go to the Homescreen on your device.
- You will see the PP jailbreak is loading.
- PP/Pangu 9.3.3 jailbreak tool will automatically install on your device.
- Enable “Airpane Mode” or Turn off W-Fi on your iDevice after you see the installation of Pangu app.
- Go to Settings > General > Device Management and select the PP jailbreak.
- Tap on “Trust” button to trust the certificate of iOS 9.3.3 jailbreak.
- Go to Homescreen and you will see the 1-year valid iOS 9.3.3 Cydia download.
Congratulations! you have succeffully jailbroken your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch with 1-year valid enterprise certificate for iOS 9.3.3 jailbreak. Now it is possibe to download ton of apps, games, themes, tweaks and more stuff with the iOS 9.3.3 Cydia download.
Comment here for your ideas about this guide about Pangu 9.3.3 jailbreak without computer and don’t forget to subscribe for latest update of jailbreak and Cydia.
Apple has already revoked the 1-year enterprise certificate for Pangu iOS 9.3.3 jailbreak which means you’re no longer possible use the iOS 9.3.3 Cydia download for 365 days and you will get the 7-day valid certificate for the Pangu jailbreak. You have to side-load the Pangu app on every week to get the Cydia installer for your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch using your computer with this 7-day certificate. Not to worry, in this guide you will learn to get one year certificate for iOS 9.3.3 jailbreak.
You have to know that the Pangu 9.3.3 jailbreak is different than previous jailbreak methods because it depends on a certificate. If you’re willing to get Cydia download for iOS 9.3.3 with Pangu 9.3.3 download, remember that there are three certificates to install Pangu jailbreak app on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch.
- 1-year valid certificate of paid enterprise developer
- 1-year valid certificate of paid developer
- 7-day valid free basic certificate
Why do you need to install the enterprise certificate
If you think it is annoying you to jailbreak and Cydia download for your iDevice in every single week using a computer, you need a paid developer certificate and it costs $99 per year. There is another option which is the developer certificate of Beijing enterprises and in this guide, you will be able to know how to get one year valid Beijing enterprises certificate for iOS 9.3.3 jailbreak.
If you’re not familiar with iOS 9.3.3 jailbreak, you need to read our complete guide about Pangu jailbreak for iOS 9.3.3 and it will help you to understand the procedure of iOS 9.3.3 Cydia download.
Special Key Points for iOS 9.3.3 Cydia download Certificate
- You need to download and install iFunbox tool on your Windows PC or Mac to get the 1-year developer certificate to your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch.
- You have to remove the current Pangu 9.3.3 jailbreak from your jailbroken iDevice to install the 1-year certificate.
How to install one-year enterprise certificate for iOS 9.3.3 Cydia Download
- If you have already jailbroken your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch with Pangu 9.3.3 jailbreak, you have to delete the Pangu app from your device.
- After deleting jailbreak app, you need to reboot your device.
- Ones it turned on enable “Airplane Mode” to continue.
- Connect your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch to the Windows or Mac using MFi certified Lightning Cable.
- Download iFunbox and the IPA file which was wrapped with Chinese jailbreak tool from our direct download links.
- Find the iFunbox and then Right-click on it and click “Run as Administrator”.
- Install the iFunbox on your Windows or Mac.
- Open iFunbox app on your PC and then go to the “Manage Data” tab.
- Click on “Install App(*ipa)” button to go ahead.
- Find the downloaded IPA file, select it and click the “Save” button.
- iFunbox tool will start to install the Pangu/PP jailbreak app on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch.
- After it’s over, you will see the PP/Pangu 9.3.3 jailbreak app on your Home screen.
- Go to Settings > General > Device Management.
- Tap on the “Beijing Hong Yuan Online Technology Development” and tap the “Trust” button in blue color.
- Then tap on the “Trust” button in red color to continue.
- Go to Home screen and jailbreak your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch with the Chinese PP/Pangu iOS 9.3.3 jailbreak app.
Note: Follow our iOS 9.3.3 jailbreak and Cydia download with Pangu/PP jailbreak, if you’re unfamiliar with this jailbreak method.
Congratulations! you have successfully installed the one-year valid enterprise certificate for iOS 9.3.3 jailbreak. Remember that this PP jailbreak tool is a semi-tethered jailbreak which means you have to re-install Cydia download for your device after every time it reboots.
Subscribe to Cydia download for the latest news of iOS jailbreak and don’t forget to leave a comment in below comment section.
iOS 9.3. Jailbreak Preparation
- Download Pangu 9.3.3 jailbreak NvwaStone_1.0.ipa from our direct download link
- Download Cydia impactor for your PC.
- Your Windows PC, Mac or Linux must have to run with Cydia impactor.
- You need a valid Apple ID. If you don’t like to give your current Apple ID for this process, create a new ID and then jailbreak with your new Apple ID.
Note from Saurick:
iOS 9.3. Cydia Download Guide with NvwaStone
- Download Cydia impactor and NvwaStone_1.0.ipa from our direct download links.
- Unzip the downloaded Cydia impactor file and run
- Connect your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch to your computer using USB cable.
- Drag NvwaStone_1.0.ipa into Cydia impactor app.
- Click OK button to go ahead.
- Insert your Apple ID to continue.
- Then input your password of Apple id
- Then Cydia impactor for iOS 9.3.3 will automatically start the preparation your device for Cydia download and you have to wait for a while. If there is no any error, IPA file will install on your iDevice and remember that if you get any error with this process, maybe you have input incorrect Apple ID and Password.
- Go to Settings > General > Device Management and you will see a profile and then Tap the profile trust for this developer. You have to connect with the internet for this process
- After that, you will see Pangu app on your homescreen.
- Open Pangu app and click Start button to jailbreak your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch.
This is the preparation of iOS 9.3.3 Cydia download and you have to follow the complete jailbreak guide of iOS 9.3.3 jailbreak for more info.
Don’t forget to subscribe for the latest update of Cydia download. Comment below if you want to know more about iOS 9.3.3 jailbreak.