A few minutes ago, Apple released the 6th beta of iOS 10, watchOS 3 and tvOS 10 to the developers for testing purpose, one week after the release of iOS 10 beta 5. All the iPhonee, iPad and iPod Touch users are waiting for that special moment which is the official release of iOS 10. However, we are so close to the public release of iOS 10 download because Apple has announced that they are going to release their next and biggest iOS firmware in next September.
iOS 10 beta 6 is available to download via iTunes and over-the-air update and for the developers who has registered on Apple developer program. iOS 10 is the Apple’s best iOS firmware that has made ever but it is still in the beta version which means public users have to wait for a month to download iOS 10 in their iPhones, iPads, and iPod Touches.
How to Download iOS 10 beta 6 on my iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch
Rember that the public iDevice users are unable to install iOS 10 on their devices yet so, this guide for the developers who has registered on Apple Developer Program. This latest beta is available to download via OTA update and through the iTunes. So, follow this guide for the iOS 10 beta 6 install.
iOS 10 beta 6 download via OTA update
- Go to Settings > General > Software Update on your iOS device
- You will see the iOS 10 beta 6 has displayed on your screen
- Tap on “Install Button” to continue
- Enter your passcode to go ahead
- Then the sixth beta of iOS 10 will install on your device automatically
iOS beta 6 download via iTunes
- Go to https://developer.apple.com/ and download the iOS 10 beta 6 on your PC
- Launch iTunes on your Windows or Mac. Make sure you have the latest version of iTunes
- Connect your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch to your computer
- Hold down the Shift key on Windows (Option key on Mac) and click on “Update” button
- Find the downloaded IPSW file and select it
- Then the beta will start to install on your iDevice
iOS 10 Jailbreak Status
If you’re close with the jailbreak and Cydia, you have to know that Pangu revealed important information about iOS 10 jailbreak at the second Mobile Security Conference. However, it was the first beta of iOS 10 and now they have released the sixth beta of iOS 10. Apple has fixed the previous vulnerabilities of their iOS and we have to wait until the official release of iOS 10 to see the next iOS 10 Cydia download.
Also read: iOS 10 jailbreak by Luca Todesco
What are the new features of iOS 10 beta 5
A week ago, Apple released the fifth beta of iOS 10 for the developers with some new features. Here are some of the new features of iOS 10 beta 5,
- New lock sound
- Older widgets support with darker widget backgrounds
- Keyboard clicks are louder
- Download apps after reboot using the Touch ID feature
- Apple Music and Control Center has come with new Music output icon
Video: What are the new features of iOS 10 beta 5
Apple just released the beta 6 so, we will inform you soon all the new improvements and new features of latest iOS beta. Keep visiting us for the latest updates of jailbreak and Cydia download.