iPhone and iPad users who have jailbroken iOS 10.1.x using yalu + mach_portal jailbreak, have complained that there are some issues with Cydia installer. Most of the jailbreakers say that Cydia is crashing when it trying to respring after a tweak installing.
As an answer for this issue, Saurik has released a new build of Cydia install marked as version 1.1.28. This latest update of Cydia download fixes the matters that found on previous versions. Recent build of Cydia is also released to work fine with Luca Todesco’s yalu iOS 10.1.1 jailbreak but. If you haven’t jailbreak your device using our new jailbreak, be patient till the public release of yalu jailbreak for iOS 10.1.1. Those who have already moved with the new beta jailbreak, follow this guide to install the latest version of Cydia download on your iPhone, iPad.
How to install beta of Cydia downloader
- On your iOS 10.1.x running jailbroken device, open the Cydia installer and go to the “Sources” tab
- Then, add the following source on the “Sources” tab in Cydia download ( http://apt.saurik.com/beta/cydia-arm64/ )
- Once after adding this source, Cydia will refresh necessarily. Now you’ll see three new packages in the changes tab named as “Debian Package”, “Cydia Installer” and “Tape Archive”.
- Then you have to install these upgrades. Select these three packages and tap on “upgrade” button on the top right corner, after the installation complete, respring your device
- Make sure your Cydia app store version is 1.1.28
The latest beta of Cydia has been installed on your iDevice. This build will work perfectly on the yalu jailbreak for iOS 10 – iOS 10.1.1. If there’s any issue with your jailbreak, just downgrade the beta 4 to beta 3 because it has no faults as the new version.
Todesco Announces the Release Date of iOS 10.1.x Cydia
We still do not advise you to install Cydia using Todesco’s jailbreak but if you have jailbroken your iOS device, you should install the third beta of Cydia because the previous version does not work properly with the jailbreak. Right now, we all know that the beta version of Yalu for iOS 10.1.x is unstable jailbreak so, it will be fixed in the official version for the jailbreak community.
There is a list of bugs in this jailbreka and that’s why download Cydia for iOS 10.1.1 with Yalu does not recommend for the general release. Users already using iOS 10.1.x jailbreak at this moment know how it is difficult to use this beta. However, Saurik and Luca carrying out developing iOS 10.1.1 Cydia download to work without any issue. Perhaps, it won’t release quickly but iPhone, iPad users will get the public tool for iOS 10 to iOS 10.1.1 jailbreak soon.
What’s your opinion about this Cydia install beta? Comment here to know what you thinking.