Besides of the little time period, Apple has officially released iOS 10 beta 1 for those who are looking for the next Apple’s mobile operating system and Cydia download. The new firmware has out to the developers and public beta testers with some lots of new features and new style. This will be the most significant firmware for your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch because of it’s new improvements. As previous versions, iOS 10 beta is also available to download through iTunes or over-the-air update.
Apple is always trying to give us a better experience every day with their new updates. The latest iOS release includes numerous innovations to the world’s most advanced mobile operating system. We seem that there are some improvements to a wide range of applications. If you like to upgrade your iDevice and take its awesome features, here are some important instructions that you should read before you engaged with iOS 10. But remember that this latest iOS firmware will get a few months for the Cydia download.
Compatible Devices for iOS 10 download
- iPhone 6s/ 6s plus
- iPhone 6/ 6 plus
- iPhone SE
- iPhone 5s/ 5c/ 5
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch/ 9.7-inch
- iPad 4/ 3/ 2
- iPad Air 2/ Air
- iPad Mini 4/ Mini 3/ Mini 2/ Mini
- iPod Touch 6G/ 5G
Instructions before download iOS 10 on your device
- Before you begin to download, your device should be fully charged to preventing battery drain during the update process. The updating process will take a few minutes or an hour, so your device’s battery is very important
- You need to connect your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch to your local Wi-Fi network.
How to Download iOS 10 beta 1 on iPhone, iPad or iPod touch
As I mentioned, developers are available to download iOS 10 through Apple developer program or via Over-the-air . If you wish to jailbreak and Cydia download for iOS 10 on your iDevice in the future, please do not use OTA method, because jailbreak does not support to OTA updates. So we highly recommend iTunes update, if you are a Cydia lover. It is always a good idea to keep the complete backup of your device before update the device.
Important : If you have already jailbroken your iDevice, do not update your device because your favorite Cydia tweaks, apps, and awesome Cydia installer will be lost with this process. Currently, there is no way to jailbreak iOS 10 Cydia download.
- If you have already connected via Wi-Fi connection, then open Settings > General > Software update if you ready to update your device through OTA
- Stay a short while because iOS will check for available updates automatically and will inform you that the latest iOS version is available
- Then click to update your device with iOS 9.4
If you haven’t got the iOS 10 via OTA or you have not enough storage space on your iOS device for the OTA update, then you can go through iTunes.
- Connect your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch to your computer using USB cable and wait for iTunes to open and connect to your device.
- Then go to developer.apple.com and download the new beta
- Now open iTunes and find the downloaded IPSW and update your device with iOS 10.
How to Cydia download for iOS 10
Currently, it is not possible to jailbreak and Cydia download for iOS 10 because Apple just released the new update. According to jailbreak reviewers, nowadays, almost all jailbreak developers are working for iOS 10. Maybe, Pangu will release iOS 10 jailbreak and Cydia download for newly released iOS 10 beta 1 because they have released jailbreak solutions for previous iOS versions. Not to worry, all the Cydia lovers will get Cydia installer for iOS 10 soon.
So stay with us for more jailbreak and Cydia updates. We will be back with the latest news on iOS 9.4 Cydia download.