Cydia Impator is a truly supportive utility for iPhone, iPad and iPod. You can use it to set up IPA based applications on your iDevice. It is significant because those apps can bring you advanced features than usual app installations that you found through the Apple App store. But for it is a technical use, you may face issues that you have to fix to go ahead. This is Cydia impactor verifying application stage that you have to pass. You can simply resolve it. There are a few methods to get rid of.
What is Cydia impactor verifying application?
The special way of setting up applications using IPA files of Cydia Impactor call Sideload. During this operation, you will see Verifying Application for a few seconds. It is normal. But if it bothers you during a couple of minutes, it means there is an issue. it may happen because you used an old version of Cydia Impactor, activation of 2 step verification, improper Wi-Fi or internet connection if you tried to sideload more than three unidentified packages and many other reasons maybe there behind this issue. but still, you can get rid of it. So let’s resolve it.
Fix Cydia impactor verifying the application
We are going to give you a couple of solutions that you can count on and resolve the verification issue of Cydia Impactor. Apply each of these and find out the missed point. It is not that difficult when you are with the correct solution.
- First of all, check the Cydia Impactor version that you currently work with. If it is an older version, it is an important update and tries again
- Make sure that you are connected to a stable internet connection
- Hard reset the device too will help you to resolve this. Do not worry about hard reset since it does not about remove data from your device. All it does is help your device to refresh. Carefully find out steps that should follow and apply
- If there are more than 3 signed apps, you should remove one of them first and then try Cydia Impactor
- Sometimes, deactivate 2 step verification authentication for Apple ID too can help you at this point
- Revoke the certification of Apple is the other resolution
- Go to Impactor and Delete App ID from Xcode
- Use some other Windows PC or Mac too can help you. So you can compile another computer or laptop