C0F3 Jailbreak is one of the latest jailbreak tools which can use for iOS 11.1.2 – iOS 11 Cydia download. The C0F3 Team is the main developers of this jailbreak and Joseph Shenton, Mason Shmadul and Sem Voigtlander are some of the developers in their team. Even though there are few other jailbreaks to download Cydia installer for iOS 11 version, C0F3 jailbreak has a specialty when compares with other tools. This because there are two versions of C0F3 so, iOS users are qualified to jailbreak iOS 10 while installing iOS 11 Cydia installer.
According to the developers, the C0F3 iOS 11 jailbreak is mainly based on the exploits which discovered by famous developers including Ian Beer, Siguza, NinjaPrawn, Xerub, Abraham Masri and few more. We were unable to get a full untethered jailbreak recently after Pangu released Pangu 9.3.3 jailbreak. This also a semi-tethered jailbreak so, you need to use Cydia impactor to sideload the ipa file on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch device to download Cydia.
What Should You Know About C0F3 Jailbreak
As we noticed in the above paragraph, this is semi-tethered jailbreak so, you have to take the help of the Cydia impactor tool jailbreak iOS 11 – 11.1.2 software. Once the jailbreaking procedure is done, the user should re-jailbreak the device after the reboot. At the moment, the tool is most suitable for the developers for the researching purposes and it is being developed. By jailbreaking with this method, users can install iOS 11 Cydia download but they won’t be able to install some favorite tweaks, themes and more stuff on their devices. The reason is the Cydia installer is not 100% working with the 11 operating system right now.
C0F3 Jailbreak Compatible Firmware
- iOS 11.1/ 11.1.1/ 11.1.2
- iOS 11/ 11.0.1/ 11.0.2/ 11.0.3
- iOS 10.3/ 10.3.1/ 10.3.2/ 10.3.3
- iOS 10.2/ 10.2.1
- iOS 10.1/ 10.1.1
- iOS 10/ 10.0.1/ 10.0.2/ 10.0.3
All Download Links for Jailbreaks
How to iOS 11.1.2 – iOS 11 Cydia Download using C0F3
- As the first step, it is essential to backup your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch device
- Download the ipa file that appropriates to your iOS version
- Download the latest version of Cydia Impactor from above download links
- Connect your iDevice to the Windows PC or Mac via a proper USB cable
- Launch Cydia impactor then drag and drop the selected ipa file into impactor
- Enter a valid Apple ID and password when it is prompt ( If you feel it’s not safe to share your Apple ID and password, then create a new valid ID and use it in this situation )
- Now, it will take a short time to install C0F3 jailbreak app on your iDevice
- Once it’s completed, open “Settings” app then follow General > Profiles & Device Management
- Find the relevant certificate for the jailbreak and make it trust
- No, close the windows and open C0F3 app which already displayed on the Home screen
- Then tap on “Allow” to jailbreak your device
- Please wait while the jailbreaking procedure is completed and the Cydia installer will be installed on your iDevice
End of the iOS 11 Jailbreak
All the adaptable iPhone, iPad and iPod touch users can follow this guide and use C0F3 jailbreak to download Cydia on these compatible software versions. We would like to remind you that this is most eligible for the developers at the current time. So, the general user’s devices might not work or damage after using iOS 11 jailbreak. As of now, the best advice to give our fans is stop jailbreaking your iOS devices with these new jailbreaks. No worries, a new way to iOS 11 Cydia download will release in a few days because they are currently being developed.