A few days ago, Apple seeded the first beta of iOS 9.3.3 to the developers and public beta testers. Apple releases these minor updates to fix bugs and improve the performance of previous iOS version. A wee after of iOS 9.3.2 public release, they have seeded the first beta of iOS 9.3.3 for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch. Developers are available to download iOS 9.3.3 beta 1 from Apple developer center of it is possible to update your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch via over-the-air update. The jailbreak community is searching for iOS 9.3.3. Cydia download and jailbreak. Read this full article and know how to jailbreak iOS 9.3.3.
What devices can Jailbreak iOS 9.3.3
- iPhone 4s
- iPhone 5/ 5c/ 5s
- iPhone SE
- iPhone 6/ 6 plus
- iPhone 6s/ 6s plus
- iPad Mini 2/ Mini 3/ Mini 4
- iPad Air/ Air 2
- iPad Pro
How to Cydia download for iOS 9.3.3
Can I jailbreak iOS 9.3.3 beta 1? All the Cydia lovers are interesting about this topic with the release of latest iOS update. There is a way to jailbreak and Cydia download for iOS 9.3.3. Luca Todesco, a famous Italian hacker has jailbroken iOS 9.3.3 first beta as he done before. We all know that he has jailbroken iOS 9.2.1 and iOS 9.3 beta 1 using his own method. Now he has installed Cydia download on his iPod Touch which is running iOS 9.3.3.
Luca Todesco is not a stranger for jailbreaking iOS, Unfortunately, he is not going to release his jailbreaking secrets for the public iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch users. However, now we know that it is possible to download Cydia for iOS 9.3.3. So, Pangu jailbreak or TaiG jailbreak teams will release the next jailbreak tool for the jailbreak community.
Follow these steps to jailbreak your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch
- Connect your device to the computer using a USB cable.
- Click on “Start” button to start the process
- Click on “Already Backup” to continue the jailbreak process
- Your device will reboot and you will ask to enable “Airplane Mode” again
- After that Pangu will ask you to unlock your device and then tap on Pangu icon on your Homescreen to continue the process.
- Tap on “Accept” button to allow Pangu to access your photo library and click “OK” to go ahead.
- Please be patient for a short time until Pangu ends the process. After a short while, your device will reboot automatically.
Remember that it is not available to jailbreak iOS 9.3.3, then you have to wait until the official jailbreak release. However, Pangu or TaiG will release a jailbreak solution for iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch holders in the near future because it possible to jailbreak this newest iOS update.
Comment below if you have any doubt about our guide and stay with us for the latest Cydia and jailbreak news.