It is good to inform you that we have already archived the Pangu 9.3.3 jailbreak from the same contemplated team Pangu a few minutes ago. So at the present, we are able to jailbreak all versions below iOS 9.3.3 to make them compatible with Cydia download. Some same conditions have applied to Pangu jailbreak which we have to face with previous Pangu 9 update of iOS 9.1. You can get all details at the end of this article.
Anyhow, it is great as the team Pangu able to change the entire iOS 9 chin, a one of them, showing us that they are ingenious of chasing the security of iOS versions to break them simply. However, let’s see how it is working with the Pangu jailbreak iOS 9.3.3 for Cydia download.
The latest Pangu/PP jailbreak tool is a semi-untethered jailbreak which means you have to re-run the latest Pangu jailbreak tool after you rebooting your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch.
Compatible Devices for iOS 9.3.3 jailbreak
This is the main factual thing that you must compile with before go through the Pangu 9.3.3 download and Cydia download. Because the same was arise as a doubt for users of previous iOS 9.1. jailbreak. There is two main type of iDevices that users currently using to download versions of iOS 9 series.
This can divide with its bit range as the two main types are 32bit and the 64bit devices. If you think why it is important to compile these details, is that the jailbreak tool has removed all 32bit devices from their adaptability. As the 64bit range is related to the internal chip of iDevices, seems this condition must apply because of the jailbreak process can only hold using such kind of a strong capacity so, you are unable to Cydia download for your 32-bit devices with the iOS 9.3.3 jailbreak. By the way, you can refer our list mentioned below to confirm yours soon.
- iPhone 6s/ 6s plus
- iPhone 6/ 6 plus
- iPhone SE
- iPhone 5s/ 5c/ 5
- iPad Air 2/ Air
- iPad Mini 4/ Mini 3/ Mini 2
- iPad Pro
- iPod Touch 6
Download Pangu 9.3.3 jailbreak
If you’re using a Mac, you have to download some other tool for the process. But we have given the download link of the Pangu iOS 9.3.3 Cydia download for all the other users below.
Download this if you are ready to work with Cydia download for iOS 9.3.3 on your iDevice. But concern all conditions such as your device, the iOS version that currently working on. And then just refer our guide we mentioned below.
Download : Pangu/PP jailbreak for iOS 9.3.3
Update: Remember that Pangu hasn’t released the English version of latest Pangu jailbreak yet and you can jailbreak your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch using the Chinese language. But, no need to worry because Pangu will release the English Pangu 9.3.3 soon as possible and it is on the way to jailbreak community.
FAQ and Help from Pangu
How to Cydia download for iOS 9.3.3 with Pangu 9.3.3 download
How to arrange the device for?
- Have a complete backup of all that stored in your device using iCloud or iTunes.
- If you are yet using a version below iOS 9.3.3, you have to install the version working with the iTunes.
- Incompatible areas of jailbreaking such as Find My iPhone feature, Touch ID must disable.
- Set up the device to the Airplane mode as it is a must using Pangu tool.
- Don’t make anxious of installing the app WWDC which you will meet during the jailbreak process. Because it will simply remove automatically.
How to go through the jailbreak?
- Affix the device through the USB cable to the PC.
- Go to the downloaded Pangu 9.3.3 jailbreak tool and right-click on it to access the Administrator option.
- The detection will start and you will see a Start button in blue color. Just click on it and you will be able to open the next jailbreak notice window.
- This has to continue with the Already backup button.
- When the progress archives the process up to 55%, the device will reboot.
- And then the 65% will ask to correct the Airplane mode to turn on again.
- At 75%, it is the stage to use the unlock option of the device.
- Then use the accepted button to leave the process to your photos app . And the allow button a well.
- So you can see the process continuing its progress up to 100% and will end it with a reboot.
Congratulations! you have successfully jailbroken your iOS 9.2 to iOS 9.3.3 running iDevice using Pangu 9.3.3 jailbreak. The good news behind the limitation of the device is that you are able to download the new Cydia download on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch. So now you’re allowed to download many features such as apps, themes, tweaks, games and more stuff from Cydia download that you were waiting for a long time.
Comment below if you have any doubt about our guide and stay with us for more jailbreak and Cydia download news.