iOS app developer Jonathan Levin has divulged the brand new iOS 11.1.2 Jailbreak entitling LiberiOS. This is the first ever jailbreaking tool that released for public use concerning iOS 11 iteration. This exploit does not contain Cydia substrate due to some occurrences. It is unable to install tweaks and other utilities on iDevices with LiberiOS right now but in the near future. The major matter is the unavailability of compatible Cydia version for iOS 11 iteration.
It is under developing by Saurik at this moment. Hence, LiberiOS does not install Cydia app store at the end of iOS 11.1.2 jailbreak, because of lack of updated Cydia deals that compatible with latest techniques. LiberiOS does not contain offsets for all firmware and devices also. That is why early iOS versions will be unsupported with the latest iOS 11.1.2 Cydia download tool.
iOS 11.1.2 Jailbreak Download
As expected the LiberiOS following steps of semi-untethered jailbreak paths like most of the other modern jailbreak tools. The new one concerning iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus and iPhone X to jailbreak and reduces limitations and confines to install third-party apps. You are able to enjoy all jailbreak features except for Cydia substrate installation. LiberTV 11 tool is another release of the same app developer to jailbreak Apple TV OS correctly. The iOS 11.1.2 jailbreak is based on Ian Beer’s iOS 11.1.2 exploit. Therefore it does not compatible with iOS 11.2 or higher versions. The latest version of Cydia Impactor and iTunes are urgent requirements instead of LiberiOS IPA.
Download LiberiOS jailbreak
Compatible Devices and Firmware with iOS 11.2 Jailbreak
- iPhone X, iPhone 8 (+), iPhone 7 (+), iPhone 6S (+), iPhone 6 (+), iPhone SE, iPhone 5S.
- iPad (2017), iPad Pro, iPad Air 2, Air, iPad Mini 4, Mini 3, Mini 2.
- iPod touch 6th generation.
- iOS 11.1.2, iOS 11.1.1, iOS 11.1
- iOS 11.0.3, iOS 11.0.2, iOS 11.0.1
- iOS 11
The manner of iOS 11.1.2 Jailbreak
- Update iTunes app to the latest version.
- Download Cydia Impactor finally updated version.
- Get LiberiOS IPA file and save it locale on a Windows, Mac or Linux computer.
- Now connect the iDevice to the computer using a recommended USB cable.
- Then execute Cydia Impactor tool.
- Click and hold the downloaded IPA file and then drag and drop it into Cydia Impactor tool.
- It might sideload the jailbreaking app to the attached iPhone, iPad or iPod touch device.
- Go to >> Settings >> General >> Profiles and management >> Tap “Trust” on finally installed application.
- Roll back to the Home page and open the installed jailbreaking tool.
- Tap on “Do It” to commence the jailbreaking procedure in the next moment.
- Wait for a moment and keep in mind, not to operate the iDevice during the jailbreaking is running inside.
Follow Our Video Guide
This exploit uses semi-tethered jailbreak rules to install. Which means you have to re-jailbreak after every reboot and also have to re-sign into jailbreaking app every 7 days. Follow the instructions correctly to jailbreak iOS 11.1.2.
You will able to download Cydia on any iDevice after Saurik completed the updating process. The Cydia substrate will be added to the next update of LiberiOS and then it will allow users to iOS 11.1.2 jailbreak with download Cydia same as previous sessions.