The first public jailbreak to iOS 13 is Checkra1n which is now in public through its first beta. As being bootrom-based, iOS 13 jailbreak is now possible on a wide range of iPhone and iPad devices confirming Cydia privileges at the end. In fact, Bootrom exploit is vulnerability in Apple hardware where Apple could not patch with an iOS firmware update. So it is a big time for all jailbreak fans to rock and roll with all new jailbreak updates.
How to prepare for Checkra1n jailbreak iOS 13?
As it announced, checkra1n is the first public jailbreak update supporting iOS 13. But with said beta, you are not very much encouraged to give a try if you are totally new to jailbreaking. But if you really want to give a try, this is how you should take all the preparation to run the process smoothly.
- Checkra1n is a Mac-only at this stage, so prepare the computer
- The tool supports Cydia as the result of successful processing
- Checkra1n jailbreak is semi-tethered jailbreak tool
- The tool is supporting through A5-A11 64-bit devices which is as iPhone 5s to iPhone X jailbreak. But here the tool is restricted to iPad Air 2, iPad Pro and 5th Generation iPad models
- Checkra1n supports from iOS 12.3 to upper. So make sure you are compatible
How to run iOS 13 jailbreak with Checkra1n?
Although you are warned with said checkra1n is beta, it takes nothing complicated in the process. So follow the steps orderly and get Cydia Download iOS 13 with Checkra1n jailbreak Download.
- Step 1: Use MFi-certified lightning cable and connect the device to Mac
- Step 2: Follow the official page and Download Checkra1n jailbreak
- Step 3: When you are done with downloading, double click and launch .dmg file. Now drag checkra1n app into Mac’s application folder
- Step 4: As the step next open Mac’s application folder
- Step 5: Right click checkra1n app and continue with “show package contents”
- Step 6: Continue with Checkra1n > Contents > Mac OS and then double click on checkra1n-gui file
- Step 7: When the app is launched, you can easily check whether your device is successfully connected or not
- Step 8: If yes, continue to “Start”
- Step 9: As the app recommend enter DFU mode following the screen guidelines (continue with “Next” and follow on-screen guidelines)
- Step 10: When done, it will start iOS 13 jailbreak and will notify the progress
This is all you have to do with the jailbreak app. And then to install Cydia, go to Checkra1n loader app on the Home screen.