With a month of distracting pause, CoolStar has finally come out with the official tool version of iOS 11 jailbreak. Giving no chance to rivals, CoolStar has once again refreshed the jailbreak community with a trustable solution to download Cydia iOS 11 succeed. So anyone wish for a jailbreak experience, now have a great chance with iOS 11 to 11.1.2 versions as the latest jailbreakable firmware. So here is the complete guide that covers all important details about How to jailbreak iOS 11 – 11.1.2 with Electra download.
More About Electra Jailbreak
The latest Electra jailbreak toolkit is compatible with all the Mac, Linux and Windows platforms. Unlike the old Pangu, TaiG jailbreak tools, you need to get the help of the Cydia impactor to complete the jailbreaking process. Keep remind that this is a semi-untethered jailbreak. So each and every time you reboot your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch, you will have to re-launch the jailbreak application. The significent of Electra is you can install Cydia iOS 11 after finished the jailbreak. We all know that Saurik has been trying to release Cydia installer for 11th iOS version and there were a number of jailbreak toolkits without Cydia download.
Electra iOS 11 Jailbreak Supported Devices
Currently, new Electra toolkit has released targeting 64-bit iDevice models. In that way, iPhone 5 older models have removed from Pangu 9.3.3 supported device list. Go through the listed device models, and check whether your device is listed or not.
- iPhone 5s
- iPhone SE
- iPhone 6/ 6 Plus
- iPhone 6s/ 6s Plus
- iPhone 7/ 7 Plus
- iPhone 8/ 8 plus
- iPhone X
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch/ 2nd generation 12.9-inch/ 1st generation 10.5-inch/ 9.7-inch
- iPad Air/ Air 2
- iPad 5th generation
- iPad mini 2/ mini 3/ mini 4
- iPod touch 6th generation
How to be Prepared
- Be ready with a supported Mac, Linux or Windows PC and a USB lightning cable that matches your device model.
- Make sure to have enough battery level to begin, if not you will be interrupted within the process.
- Take a complete backup of your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch using iTunes.
How to iOS 11.1.2 – iOS 11 Jailbreak and Install Cydia
- Step 01: Download the newly released version of Electra iOS 11 jailbreak and Cydia Impactor
- Step 02: Connect your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch device to the computer using a USB lightning cable
- Step 03: Open Cydia Impactor then it will detect your device automatically
- Step 04: Drag the download IPA file of Electra jailbreak and drop it onto the Impactor’s UI
- Step 05: Enter a valid Apple ID and password to sideload the jailbreak IPA
- Step 06: Navigate to Settings > General > Device Management
- Step 07: Tap on the developer profile of the jailbreak then tap on “Trust” button
- Step 08: Go back to Home screen and open the sideloaded app
- Step 09: Tap on “Jailbreak” button and wait a short moment to finish the jailbreak
- Step 10: Once the process is complete, the device will respring and Cydia iOS 11 will be in the Home screen
How to Remove the Jailbreak?
As iOS 11 jailbreak is in form of semi-untethered, you simply have to reboot the device to come back to non jailbreak state. So the unjailbreak can be easily done at the moment without upgrading or getting a tool support.
As of the rumors, more updates can be expected from CoolStar in days ahead. So let us hope for an improved Electra version to download Cydia.