Pangu 9.3.3 has released but most of the iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch users are grumbling that Pangu 9.3.3 jailbreak tool fails to install for iOS 9.3.3. Not to worry because Pangu is planning to release the new update for iOS 9.3.3 jailbreak soon and you will be abe to do iOS 9.3.3 Cydia download with no issue. If you have already tried to jailbreak your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch with Pangu/PP jailbreak you probably know that it is not possible to get Cydia installer for your device without a PC and it must be Windows. Read to the end of this guide and you will know how to jailbreak iOS 9.2 – 9.3.3 with no using a computer.
Jailbreak and Cydia download for iOS 9.3.3 without a computer is not that hard as doing it using a PC. This method also looks like JailbreakMe and you have to know that Pangu 9.3.3 jailbreak is a semi-untethered jailbreak which means you have to re-install Cydia download after every reboot of your device.
Update: You’re no longer possible to jailbreak iOS 9.3.3 without a computer from imokhles or totoa team. Not to worry, you can Cydia download for iOS 9.3.3 as the same way from the following tool. Just go to following URL and do the same jailbreak procedure as we posted in this article.
iOS 9.2 – iOS 9.3.3 Jailbreak Supports with following devices
- iPhone 5s
- iPhone SE
- iPhone 6/ 6 plus
- iPhone 6s/ 6s plus
- iPad Mini 2/ Mini 3/ Mini 4
- iPad Air/ Air 2
- iPad Pro
- iPod Touch 6G
Special Key Points for iOS Pangu 9.3.3 Jailbreak
- Pangu 9.3.3 is a semi-untethered jailbreak
- Supports only with 64-bit devices
- Works with iOS 9.3.3, iOS 9.3.2, iOS 9.3.1, iOS 9.3, iOS 9.2.1 and iOS 9.2
- Take a full backup of your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch start before the iOS 9.3.3 jailbreak using iTunes or iCloud.
- Turn off Find My iPhone and Touch ID/ Passcode on your iOS device
- It’s better to update your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch to the iOS 9.3.3 using iTunes( don’t use OTA update) because this latest version has fewer bugs than others.
How to Cydia download for iOS 9.3.3 without a Computer
- Step 01: As the first step you have to download Pangu/PP iOS 9.3.3 jailbreak on your device. Launch Safari and go to the following URL: imokhles.com/pangujb/.
- Step 02: Then tap on install button to install PP jailbreak app on your device.
- Step 03: You will prompt to install jailbreak app on your device. Tap on install button to go ahead for Cydia download.
- Step 04: The Pangu/ PP app jailbreak will start to download and after a while, you will be able to see the app on Homescreen.
- Step 05: After installing the app, you have to verify the new profile. Go to Settings > General > Device Management > go to the new profile and then tap on trust button.
- Step 06: After that, launch Pangu 9.3.3 download app and then tap on “OK” button.
- Step 07: Tap on the middle of the circle and then it will turn into a text.
- Step 08: Lock your iDevice and then jailbreak process will start automatically.
- Step 09: After a short while, you will see a notification of “Storage Almost Full” and also from Pangu/PP.
- Step 10: When the end of the jailbrak process, your device will respring and Cydia download will appear on your Homescreen.
Note: When you open iOS 9.3. Cydia installer for the first time, after a moment it will exit automatically. The reason for this is Cydia is getting ready with your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch.
Note: Remember that you have to re-install Cydia using PP jailbreak for iOS 9.3.3 after a every reboot of your iDevic because this is a semi-unthethered jailbreak.
You have successfullu jailbroken your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch on iOS 9.3.3 without using a computer. If this jailbreak method gives you any trouble, you just have to do is reboot your device and delete PP jailbreak app and then Cydia download will remove from your device.
Don’t forget to subscribe us for latest jailbreak and Cydia news. Comment here for your questions about iOS 9.3.3 jailbreak .