Pangu team has surprised everyone by updating Pangu jailbreak and Cydia download for iOS 9 through iOS 9.0.2 on all iDevices. Actually, it was the very welcome surprise for those who were waiting for an untethered jailbreak on iOS 9. We do not expect about iOS 9 jailbreak because apple was confirmed that they have patched all vulnerabilities by preventing all jailbreak possibilities. Although as the final result, Pangu was released Cydia installer for iOS 9 through iOS 9.0.2 with the Pangu9. Here is how to Cydia download on your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch using Pangu 9 jailbreak.
Jailbreak iOS 9 with Pangu9 Supports iOS Devices
- iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 plus, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 4s
- iPad Air, iPad Air 2, iPad 4, iPad 3, iPad 2
- 5th Generation iPod touch, 6th Generation iPod touch
Some key points earlier to the process
- You can use Pangu untethered jailbreak iOS 9 for both Windows and Mac.
- Pangu9 is an untethered jailbreak, 100% safe without any virus threats.
- Before start the jailbreak and Cydia download, backup your device using iTunes or iCloud to save your important data. When you something happen, you can restore your device using a backup.
- Disable anti-virus program, Find my iPhone and Passcode or Touch ID option.
- Turn on Airplane mode in your device.
- Please ensure that you have iTunes update to the latest iOS version.
How to Jailbreak and Cydia download iOS 9 through iOS 9.0.2 Using Pangu Jailbreak
- Download the latest Pangu9 jailbreak tool from our direct download link.
- Attach your iOS device to PC using USB data cable.
- Open the downloaded Pangu9 exe file by clicking “Run as Administrator” option.
- Pangu will take few minutes to identify your device. After that, you will see the first jailbreak window. Click on “Start” to continue the process.
- Click on “Already backup” button from the second window.
- After few second, the progress bar will finish. Then your device will reboot.
- Cydia installer will appear on your iOS device home screen.
Jailbreak and Cydia installer for iOS 9 Video Tutorial
Beside the process: Now you can turn on Passcode lock and Find my iPhone options which are disabled earlier to the process.
Help Tips for jailbreak iOS 9
You will unable to jailbreak iOS devices that are upgraded through OTA
- OTA upgrade will affect Pangu jailbreak iOS 9 lots and it will be the result Pangu 9 to fail. If you have failed in several times, you have to download the latest firmware and restore your device through iTunes. Even Pangu provides a new functionality to restore your device easily.
For several failed attempts Pangu suggests to:
- Switch the airplane mode and try again.
- Restore your iOS device using Pangu restore function and try again.
- Reboot your iOS device as well as computer and try again.
For the warning message of “Disk is almost full”
- You will see this message during the jailbreak process because it will write some important files into the system partition by leading this warning. It will not affect your device and it will disappear once Cydia is installed.
We expect to update our page with new updates, so stay with us and comment below if you have any doubt about this guide or Cydia download.