The updated version of Home Depot 32-bit jailbreak has released by the developer jk9357. The first version of iOS 9.1 – iOS 9.3.4 jailbreak was released on a few weeks ago and had some issues because it was the first update. However, in this recent update, many issues has been fixed and seems it is almost ready for the final update release.
The updated version of Home Depot iOS 9.3.4 jailbreak is named as Releases Candidate 1. Developer jk9357 recommend Cydia fans to download RC 2 instead of RC 1 because there are some issues while installing Cydia download with the updated version 1.
What Contains in Home Depot RC 1
- 3 bonus tracks has added to Mixtape Player
- Displays song lyrics on Mixtape Player
- You can seek backward to hear your favorite part of the track again in Mixtape Player
- Rearrange tracks in Up Next
- Saves a jailbreak log, which is available in iTunes File Sharing
- Extracts iosbinpack won’t exist anymore
- Droplets wallpaper could not be installed
- “Enable Jailbreak” has changed as “Prepare For Jailbreak”
- Support with all the 32-bit device on iOS 9.1-9.3.4
- Reliability of iPod touch 5 has improved
According to the official changelog of Home Depot iOS 9.3.4 jailbreak, we can see that many improvements on this new update. Most fascinating features that worth for all the users is RC 2 version is compatible with all the 32-bit devices running on iOS 9.1 – iOS 9.3.4. If you remember, the previous update was worked with some specific firmware on each device. I also restored my iPhone 5 because the first version of Home Depot had some issues. This is the best gift ever for the iPhone, iPad, iPod touch users who couldn’t download Cydia using the Pangu 9.3.3 jailbreak.
Details of iOS 9.3.4 Jailbreak in briefly
- This jailbreak is compatible with every 32-bit devices and it won’t support with 64-bit devices
- You can Cydia download on iOS 9.3.4 – iOS 9.1. The later version won’t be added in the near future
- This is a semi-tethered jailbreak same as the yalu102 and Pangu 9.3.3 so, you need to re-enable Cydia on every reboot
- The jailbreak should re-install using Cydia impactor on every week. This because the free developer certificate is valid only for a week
You just have to follow the same steps which were in the yalu102 guide to complete this jailbreak. If you’re a new user to Cydia download community, you can try out the yalu iOS 10.2 Cydia guide for further details. Bear in your mind that the certificate of Home Depot RC 2 expires in a week so, you need to do the same process on every single week.
If you have any misunderstanding part of this article, let us know.