A few moments ago, Apple released the most awaited iOS 10 firmware for all the iOS users around the world. This update has released with a lot of new features, new improvements and it is possible to download iOS 10 on your iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch via OTA update or through the iTunes. Sometimes, you already know the new features of this latest iOS update because it has passed 7 Beta versions but this guide will help you to get understand about more information of iOS 10 release and Cydia download.
The first beta of iOS 10 was released at the WWDC which was held on June 2016 for the developers so, Apple released the public version of iOS 10 more than two months after the release of Beta 1 and it has passed 8 Beta updates.
How to Download iOS 10 – Cydia Download
iOS 10 is available to download for all the iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch users through the iTunes or via OTA update. In this guide, you will be able to know how to download iOS 10 on your iOS device with a few steps. Over-the-air update is easy to do with few steps but if there is no enough space on your iDevice to download iOS 10, you can simply move to the iTunes update.
iOS 10 download via over-the-air update
- Take an iCloud backup before update your device
- Navigate to Settings -> General -> Software Update on your iDevice
- Tap on “Download and Install” button to continue with install iOS 10
- Enter your Passcode to go ahead
- Tap on “Agree” button twice to agree with the Terms and Conditions
- Tap on “Install Now” button again and iOS 10 will install on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch automatically.
How to install iOS 10 using iTunes on your Windows or Mac
- Take a complete backup of your device using iTunes
- Launch iTunes on your Windows PC or Mac and make sure you have the latest version of iTunes.
- Connect your iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch to the computer using a USB cable
- Click on your device icon at the top of the screen
- Click on “Check for Updates” button to check for a new update
- Click on “Download and Update” button to install iOS 10 on your iOS device
- Agree with the Terms and Conditions
- Enter the passcode of your iDevice to continue
- Then, iTunes will install iOS 10 on your device automatically
Which devices support with iOS 10
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch/ 9.7-inch
- iPad 4th generation
- iPad Air 2/ Air
- iPad mini 4/ mini 3/ mini 2
- iPod Touch 6th generation
- iPhone 6s/ 6s Plus
- iPhone 6/ 6 Plus
- iPhone SE
- iPhone 5s/ 5c/ 5
How to Cydia Download for iOS 10
Jailbreak and Cydia lovers have to know that still, we have no iOS 10 jailbreak tool to get iOS 10 Cydia download. Not to worry about the upcoming iOS 10 Cydia installer because Pangu, TaiG and other jailbreak teams have already started their works on jailbreak iOS 10. We had to know more new about iOS 10 jailbreak in the past days when it was in the beta stage. Pangu and some other iOS developers have already jailbroken this latest iOS update so, we can keep our hopes about iOS 10 Cydia will arrive us in the near future.
iOS 10 Jailbreak by Pangu
The most popular jailbreak team in the world, Pangu revealed iOS 10 jailbreak in the second Mobile Security Conference which was held on 01st of July. Pangu showed a video demonstrate of iOS 10 running iPhone to the visitors and it already has been jailbroken. The most important thing is it was working with Cydia download for iOS 10. According to Pangu jailbreak team, we can expect the Pangu 10 jailbreak tool as soon as possible.
Keep visiting us for the latest update of iOS jailbreak and Cydia download. Don’t forget to subscribe us for more info.