Today Apple seeded the third beta of iOS 9.3.3 to Developers and Public beta testers. One month after seeding the first beta of iOS 9.3.3 and two weeks after seeding the second beta of iOS 9.3.3, Apple released the third beta for testing purpose. Developers and Public beta testers are allowed to grab iOS 9.3.3 beta 3 from Apple developer center or via over-the-air update. iOS 9.3.3 jailbreak will be the next topic of jailbreak community and Cydia download for iOS 9.3.3 is not allowed yet.
As previous minor updates, iOS 9.3.3 is releasing to improve the performance of prior version and bug fixes that discovered issues in iOS 9.3.2. However, Apple seeded iOS 10 beta 1 for developers before release the iOS 9.3.3. Not to worry, you can choose the applicable iOS version for your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch. iOS 10 Cydia download or iOS 9.3.3 jailbreaks are not too closer so, both updates must have to wait for a while.
How to Download iOS 9.3.3 beta 3
It is available to download iOS 9.3.3 third beta for developers and public beta testers and it is not possible to Cydia download for iOS 9.3.3. First, you have to register on Apple developer program to download latest beta updates. There are two ways to get iOS 9.3.3. third beta on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch. Take a look at those two steps,
1. Download via apple developer center
- First of all, you have to register in apple developer program. Just go to developer.apple.com and then register
- Download the latest beta that you want to download on your PC or Mac
- Connect your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch to the computer
- Open iTunes and make sure you have the latest version of iTunes
- Window users hold down the Shift key and Mc users hold down the Alt key and Click on Restore iPhone
- Select the downloaded ipsw firmware file on your computer
- Then iOS 9.3.3 beta 3 will install on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch
2. Download via OTA update
Before start the OTA update you have to know that jailbreak does not support well with OTA update. So, do not use this method if you want to jailbreak and Cydia download for iOS 9.3.3.
- Connect with your WiFi network
- Go to Settings > General > Software Update
- Then you will be able to see the latest update and tap on “Install Now” to install iOS 9.3.3 on your iDevice
iOS 9.3.3 download Supporting Devices
- iPad Pro
- iPad Air/ Air 2
- iPad Mini 2/ Mini 3/ Mini 4
- iPhone 6s/ 6s plus
- iPhone 6/ 6 plus
- iPhone SE
- iPhone 5/ 5c/ 5s
- iPhone 4s
Apple will release iOS 9.3.3 for iDevices users those who not compatible with iOS 10. So, not to worry if your device doesn’t support with iOS 10 download. However, iOS 10 jailbreak and Cydia download will be too difficult for jailbreak teams such as Pangu and TaiG because this latest update has new features. Do not worry, Pangu iOS 10 jailbreak or TaiG iOS 10 jailbreak will release as soon as possible.
Stay with us for more Cydia download and more jailbreak news.