Pangu was released most awaited Cydia download for the jailbreak community. Pangu has the habit of surprising everyone with their latest updates. So this time, they have surprised everybody by releasing the real Cydia installer with iOS 9 for their fans. However, it is possible to jailbreak iOS 9 to iOS 9.0.2 using Pangu 9. If you wish to reliable your iOS device from manufacturer limitation and customize your device, then here is the right way to install Cydia for your iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch with Pangu9 download.
What devices supports for iOS 9 jailbreak with Pangu
- iPod Touch 6G/ 5G
- iPad Air 2/ Air
- iPad Mini 3/ Mini 2/ Mini
- iPad 4/ 3/ 2
- iPhone 6s/ 6s plus/ 6/ 6 plus
- iPhone 5s/ 5c/ 5
- iPhone 4s
Important instructions before start the Cydia download for iOS 9
- Take complete device backup before start the process using iTunes or iCloud,
- If you have updated your iDevice with any version of iOS 9 through OTA, you should restore your device with fresh version iOS 9 from iTunes to prevent jailbreak failing.
- Install latest iTunes version.
- Temporarily disable “Find My iPhone” and Touch ID/ Passcode options from Settings on your iOS device.
- Enable “Airplane Mode” in your device.
- Switch off your anti-virus program before you run the process.
- Pangu is an untethered jailbreak tool. You can download Pangu latest update without paying for it.
How to download Cydia for iOS 9 through iOS 9.0.2 using Pangu9 Jailbreak
- Download the Pangu9 jailbreak to your Windows or Mac from above link.
- Connect the iOS device to computer using USB cable.
- Now run the application as administrator.
- Wait until detecting your device by Pangu.
- Now click on “Start” button to continue the mechanism.
- Click “Already backup” button from next window.
- During the process, you will see the two apps on your device home screen as WWDC and Pangu.
- You have to turn on Airplane mode again.
- After a short while, you will see the message “Jailbreak Completed”.
- That is all. Now Cydia installer will appear on your device home screen.
Video: Jailbreak and download Cydia for iOS 9.0.2
There are so many technical errors have found in Pangu iOS 9 Cydia installer mechanism. Such as the process is getting stuck at 90%, 65%, the Start jailbreak button grayed out, runtime error, Cydia crash, stuck at apple logo, winter board was not working, missing settings for jailbreak tweaks and more. We suggest to do for several failed attempts please enable “Airplane Mode” and try again, reboot both your device and computer and try again, otherwise use restore your device using the restore function in the page and try again. Do not use your device during the process, it is compulsory.
If there any problem about Cydia installer for iOS devices, comment below and we will answer you as soon as possible. Stay with us for more jailbreak updates.