On 30 June 2015, Apple released iOS 8.4 for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch with the number of new features and changes including new Music app, highly improved music streaming service. Now you can jailbreak and Cydia download on your iOS 8.4 running device using TaiG for windows or PP jailbreak for Mac. Here is the complete guide about iOS 8.4 jailbreak and Cydia download.
Jailbreak iOS 8.4 TaiG and PP Supported iOS Devices
- iPhone 6, iPhone 6 plus, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 4s
- iPad 4, iPad 3, iPad 2, iPad Air, iPad Air 2
- iPad mini 1, iPad mini 2 with retina, iPad 3
- iPod Touch 5G, iPod Touch 6G
Both Windows and Mac users can jailbreak iOS 8.4 with above mentioned jailbreak solutions. Complete Windows guide and Mac Guide has given below. First of all, we need to remind that please use Cydia installer at your own risk and complete responsible at yourself.
How to Jailbreak and Cydia download for iOS 8.4 using TaiG Jailbreak – Windows Tutorial
Important points before you go to the process:
- This is an untethered jailbreak and no any malware or spyware threats.
- TaiG jailbreak can be used to jailbreak iOS 8.1.3 through iOS 8.4
- Take complete device backup with iTunes or iCloud, before starting the jailbreak process. When you something goes wrong, you can restore your device using the backup.
- You should be disabled anti-virus program of firewalls temporarily. Otherwise, the program will prevent TaiG jailbreak from connecting to the internet.
- Enable “Airplane Mode”. It is compulsory.
- Turn off “Find My iPhone” option, go to Settings > iCloud > Find my iPhone > Turn OFF.
- Turn off “Passcode and Touch ID”, go to Settings > General > Passcode or Touch ID > Turn OFF.
- TaiG is also available for both Mac and Windows. If you dislike to PP, you can use TaiG Mac update.
TaiG jailbreak iOS 8.4 – Mechanism
- Download the latest version of TaiG Jailbreak for iOS 8.4 from below direct link without any payment.
♥ Download: TaiG version 2.4.5 for Windows
- Connect your device to your computer.
- Now launch the TaiG application, right-click on it and select “Run as Administrator”.
- TaiG will detect your device taking few minutes.
- Then click on “Start” to continue.
- Once the process is completed, the device will reboot at once automatically.
- You can see the Cydia download on the home screen and TaiG will tell you that the “Jailbreak Succeeded”.
Troubleshooting: Do not use your device while the process is going on. If you unable to complete jailbreak, you can start to do it again.
Cydia download for iOS 8.4 using PP Jailbreak – Mac Tutorial
Some important points before you go to the process:
- PP Jailbreak supported on iOS 8.1.3 through iOS 8.4
- This tool is also an untethered jailbreak.
- Using iTunes or iCloud take complete device backup before you go to the process. it is a good escape plan when you something happens.
- Disable “Find my iPhone” option temporarily from Settings > iCloud > Find my iPhone > DISABLED.
- Enable “Airplane mode” on your device.
- Disable “Passcode and Touch ID” temporarily from Settings > General > Passcode or Touch ID > DISABLED.
- Your anti-virus program should be disabled earlier to the process.
PP Jailbreak iOS 8.4 – Mechanism
- Download the latest PP jailbreak version from below link and it is totally free.
♥ Download: PP Jailbreak for iOS 8.4
- Connect your device to computer using USB cable.
- Close iTunes or XCode. PP will not work until close them.
- Move the downloaded dmg file by double clicking on it. Then open it.
- Then this tool will detect the device within few seconds.
- Once you saw your device firmware version deselect the “Install PP Helper” checkbox.
- Next, click on “Jailbreak” button to continue.
- PP will take some time to complete the process.
- Finally, you will see the message “Jailbreak Succeeded”
- Then the device will reboot automatically and Cydia download will appear on your home screen.
Troubleshooting: If you are stuck at step 2 or 8 for a long time in iOS 8.4 jailbreak processes, you have to do turn on Airplane mode and disable location service from Settings > Privacy > Location Services.
Congratulations! you’ve successfully jailbroken your iOS 8.4 running iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch. Now you can browse unlimited new apps and tweaks with Cydia download. If there is any doubt with this complete tutorial, comment us and we will respond you soon.