iOS 9.3. Jailbreak Preparation
- Download Pangu 9.3.3 jailbreak NvwaStone_1.0.ipa from our direct download link
- Download Cydia impactor for your PC.
- Your Windows PC, Mac or Linux must have to run with Cydia impactor.
- You need a valid Apple ID. If you don’t like to give your current Apple ID for this process, create a new ID and then jailbreak with your new Apple ID.
Note from Saurick:
iOS 9.3. Cydia Download Guide with NvwaStone
- Download Cydia impactor and NvwaStone_1.0.ipa from our direct download links.
- Unzip the downloaded Cydia impactor file and run
- Connect your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch to your computer using USB cable.
- Drag NvwaStone_1.0.ipa into Cydia impactor app.
- Click OK button to go ahead.
- Insert your Apple ID to continue.
- Then input your password of Apple id
- Then Cydia impactor for iOS 9.3.3 will automatically start the preparation your device for Cydia download and you have to wait for a while. If there is no any error, IPA file will install on your iDevice and remember that if you get any error with this process, maybe you have input incorrect Apple ID and Password.
- Go to Settings > General > Device Management and you will see a profile and then Tap the profile trust for this developer. You have to connect with the internet for this process
- After that, you will see Pangu app on your homescreen.
- Open Pangu app and click Start button to jailbreak your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch.
This is the preparation of iOS 9.3.3 Cydia download and you have to follow the complete jailbreak guide of iOS 9.3.3 jailbreak for more info.
Don’t forget to subscribe for the latest update of Cydia download. Comment below if you want to know more about iOS 9.3.3 jailbreak.