It’s happy to say that Pangu makes jailbreak community happy these days because a few moment ago Pangu released a new tool for jailbreak Apple TV 4. This latest jailbreak supports with tvOS 9.0 to 9.0.1. A few days ago Pangu released Pangu jailbreak iOS 9.1 and again Pangu surprised jailbreak and Cydia lovers with the release of tvOS 9 through tvOS 9.0.1 jailbreak.
Apple released tvOS 9 on On October 30, 2015, after ten days later they released tvOS 9.1 for all the Apple TV 4 users. So, it is possible to jailbreak and Cydia download for your Apple TV 4 devices with the just released Pangu jailbreak for tvOS. Unfortunately, you’re unable to jailbreak tvOS 9.1 and tvOS 9.2 at the moment, if you’re using this tvOS version, so, be patient because Pangu will the jailbreak for tvOS 9.1 and tvOS 9.2 in the near future.
This complete Apple TV 4 jailbreak guide will help you to jailbreak and your tvOS 9 and tvOS 9.0.1 running Apple TV 4 devices. Download the latest Pangu tvOS jailbreak from below direct download links. Here is how to jailbreak,
Instructions before jailbreak Apple TV
- Disconnect all the Apple devices that have connected to your Mac Computer
- Update iTunes to the latest version.
Requirements for jailbreak process
- Apple TV 4 with tvOS 9 or tvOS 9.0.1
- Mac Computer
- USB cable
- Xcode app
- Membership of Apple Development
How to jailbreak Apple TV 4 with Pangu version 1.1.0
Step 01: Before starting the jailbreak process, you have to download the atvjb.zip above download link. Extract this file and it will create a folder including the applications for jailbreak.
Step 02: Launch Xcode app to continue the process ( Windows->Device )
- Choose your apple TV that has connected to your Mac
- Find a lengthy hexadecimal string and it is your device UDID, remember it because it will need to the next step
Step 03: Login to your apple developer center account from below link and-and then register with your device UDID that noticed in the previous step. If you’re using various apple tv devices, you have to register them all in here.
Step 04: If you have no App ID for your apple tv, you have to register from here to continue the jailbreak process
Step 05: Select tvOS App Development and click next to so ahead and then choose your developer certificate.
Step 06: Open Keychain Access app and then in the category section you have to select “Certificates” and open property page ( remember this, A is your common name B is your team ID )
- Now you’re ready to jailbreak Apple TV 4 with Pangu 1.1.0. Create a new IPA from the application folder using Xcode and then select newly created IPA by pressing “+”
- Then you have to fill the UDID, bundled, team id and common name in the next step. Not to worry, you can notice all these ids in previous steps.
Step 08: Then the jailbreak app will install on your apple tv. Click PANGU app to start the jailbreak, your device will take a few seconds to jailbreak.
Finally, you have jailbroken your Apple TV 4 with Pangu version 1.1.0. Now you are abe to customize your Apple TV 4 with a different way. Comment below if you have any doubt about this guide and stay with us for more jailbreak and Cydia news.